Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Were My Civil Rights Trampled on to Protect the University of California?

I ask all who read my Blog worldwide.  On April 4, 2018, I posted my Blog Tenth Anniversary of Fraud and the last question I ask is "Were my civil rights trampled on to protect the University of California and thus UCLA Medical Center?"

That was 5 years ago, and nothing has changed except with the 14th Amendment to the Constitution and what part it will play in whether former President Donald J. Trump will ever hold the office again.  

For me it was "Equal Protection Under the Law", and that was before Donald J. Trump decided he would not give up being president but would say to his basis and followers "The election was stolen from me".  This country was torn apart by that statement.

Thank God for the Rule of Law and we have 4 indictments and 91 criminal counts that he will have to answer for and maybe treason as well.  Jack Smith the Special Counsel is a godsent to the Amercian people and justice.

I just hope I will get my Special Counsel who will indicted and prosecute all involved with my fraudulent cancer surgery at age 65 for money.  I can't believe that subjecting a person to major surgery for cancer and knowing beforehand as Dr. Oliver Dorigo and UCLA Medical Center knew I never had cancer as the CA125 test proved one week before surgery means absolutely nothing.  The 14th Amendment says otherwise.  As Attorney General for California, Kamala Harris had almost 2 years to arrest Dr. Oliver Dorigo and UCLA Medical center and didn't do it before he fled the United States in December 2012.  Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment