Saturday, October 21, 2023

Following Up on My Blog Regarding People Involved with Retaliation

On October 18, 2023 I posted my Blog the FBI Should Interview These 3 Women with a new Blog today, I ask the FBI to Interview Physical Therapist Joel Scherr.  

I allege Joel Scherr physically assaulted me on October 7, 2015, as my physical therapist for a broken ankle by yanking my leg out of alinement as he sat at my feet for my therapy for my ankle.  He did this after I informed him, I would no longer return for therapy because I knew Carole Wells Doheny was in his office the same time I was after she was responsible for my fraudulent cancer surgery at UCLA Medical Center in 2008. 

He knew I had made a complaint against UCLA Medical Center with the California Department of Justice and therefore as a Whistleblower in addition to a victim, this was retaliation for that complaint with malice.

Dr. Megan Eng-Ling Chen as my new primary physician reported that I had an ABNORMAL GAIT requiring my using a walker to get around.  In my Blog on 10-18-23 I state I have been physically and emotionally harming by many doctors as a result of my filing the complaint with no action taken.  Her report I want the FBI to see exactly what I have gone through with one doctor who retaliated against me. I am available for the FBI for further investigations.



No comments:

Post a Comment