Wednesday, October 18, 2023

The FBI Should Interview these 3 Women.

I have learned a lot since I wrote my Blog "I Ask the FBI To Formally Arrest Carole Wells Doheny" on 7-28-21. First of ALL, I believe the FBI should bring the following 3 women before a grand jury or just interview in their office under penalty of perjury.  I believe these 2 women had an active participation in Medicare Fraud and recruited by Doheny with cash to do her illegal medical fraud using my name and Medicare Number.  The 3rd women Dr. Tevy Tith is innocent and was just a witness in the operating room, but I believe she would tell the truth and tie Doheny to everything.

Dr. Elizabeth Wagar, was Head of the pathology department at UCLA Medical Center, and I allege the co-conspirator with Dr. Oliver Dorigo to pull off the fraudulent cancer surgery with her changing my medical records from Carole Wells Doheny who did have cancer and me who did not.  She may be a witness to the pay off in cash to all involved in the operating room.

Dr. Megan E. Chen who was working out of Providence St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica when I was taken there on August 12, 2018, with a broken hip and elbow.  She had been my primary physician. She had the hospital bill Medicare for $8300.00 for cardiology charges for Carole Wells Doheny as if they were mine. The FBI can subpoena the bill for that date and get all the information from the doctor who did as a "favor" checking on me for Dr. Chen.  Dr. Chen is also the one who put on the internet I'm DELUSIONAL THAT i DIDN'T HAVE CANCER. 

Dr. Tevy Tith was in the operating room on May 28, 2008, the entire time and can testify to what happened.  I believe she will tell the truth and is a witness not a defendant.

I saw Dr. Oliver Dorigo at UCLA Medical Center on March 25, 2008, but did not have surgery for Stage 3 Cancer on May 28, 2008, some 2 months later Why?  Because Carole Wells Doheny found out I left Cedars-Sinai for UCLA Medical Center and had to start all over her fraud to use me to get medical treatment for herself.  I now believe she took Dr. Dorigo on an all-paid expense vacation to mastermind her double surgery for a radical hysterectomy for cancer.  What she did not know was that 1 week before surgery I would have the CA125 test that would prove I never had cancer.  The FBI can get the pathology report from UCLA Medical Center for I believe May 21, 2008.  She may have deposited cash in a bank account outside the USA for this fraud for Dr. Dorigo.  He said he was going on "vacation" and my surgery would have to wait until May 28, 2008, Memorial Day Weekend when UCLA would have its opening day for the new billion-dollar medical center with rooms like hotel rooms where she would stay while I had to stay in the old building and Dr. Dorigo never saw me after surgery until 1 hour before I was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment