Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Joel Scherr as a Physical Therapist violated His Oath to Do No Harm (Photo Added)


 On October 7, 2015, Joel Scherr yanked my left leg out of alignment. He was angry after I told him I would not return to his office for therapy.  I found out Carole Wells Doheny had been in his office the same time I was as she did with every medical appointment I had.  He knew I had made the complaint with the California Department of Justice.

When I left his office, I had a broken ankle that had a rod and screws in it and stapled all around the wound rather than stitches by The University of Foot and Ankle with a boot on it and a cane.  What was shocking to me was that I tried to help Dr. Scherr with advice regarding his wife with cancer because I knew what the CA125 test meant, and he told me it was 70.  I told him she was very sick.  He didn't believe me.  I don't know if that contributed to his outrage and his violating his oath "Do No Harm".



But as a former Miss Hollywood and Miss California not to mention working as a model and actress, my legs are very important in my life.  What Joel Scherr has done is destroy that.  He retaliated against me for filing the complaint against UCLA Medical Center a source of income for him and most doctors on the Westside of Los Angeles.  Carole Wells Doheny was connected to UCLA if just by the Doheny Eye Institute.

I tried in 2019 to report him to what I thought was the appropriate Protection Consumer Board.  I will discuss this with the FBI if they need the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment