Sunday, October 15, 2023

I Do Not Lie About Anything, I Am Not Carole Wells Doheny

On October 10, 2023, Samuels Clemens posted a picture of Paul Newman, Susanne Benton and Jan Watson from a scene in COOL HAND LUKE that was released in 1967.  Samuels wrote on Facebook that my name Jan Watson was on the back of the picture that he posted.  Samuels Clemens did an article on me last year, but he must have thought that in the 56 years from the release that it could be me as the blond.  I do not blame Samuel for the mistake, but I now allege it is possible Carole Wells Doheny was behind the posting of the picture and for me not to deny it because I never appeared in the movie Cool Hand Luke.

What this liar never knew until I disputed the picture on October 11, 2023, is the fact I did film Cool Hand Luke on location in Northern California in 1966.  My part was that of a woman driving along the chain gang and teasing the men.  Fortunately for me, my son Tony found 2 pictures that were stills on the set as an "outtake" from the movie.   

I never included it in my credits because my part was cut out and there was no way I could prove I filmed a part in the movie with the legendary Paul Newman in the lead.  The 2 pictures show, a set up before the camera with me in a convertible and a side view with me driving and George Kennedy in the background on the chain gang.  In addition, even though I never appeared on film, I nevertheless have received residual payments from day one.  Thanks to the Screen Actors Guild.

Carole Wells Doheny has done everything in her power to destroy me in any way she could.  Starting with 2008 when Tom Lisanti's book was released Glamour Girls of Sixties Hollywood with 75 profiles.  I am one of the profiles but did not know it until 2011 when I found out on the internet.  She was not included.  She hired Dr. Oliver Dorigo to say I have cancer and needed a radical hysterectomy at UCLA Medical Center of May 28, 2008.  That was payback in her sick mind starting with Hollywood High in 1957 to 1959.

Now this has back fired, because I never could prove or have the opportunity to prove I had filmed a part in this great movie until now.  There is no cure for stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment