Monday, May 8, 2023

In July 2021 I asked If I Had Exposed the Missing 2 million Dollars? PS 5/9/23

When I had my business as Survive A Divorce, I heard over and over again about a "missing 2 million dollars?"  I couldn't understand why I was asked this until a dear friend of mine sons was murdered in a condo at a ski resort with a gunshot in the head. At this time, I saw 2 Hispanic men outside my duplex in Beverly Hills across the street watching me get into my car to go to my office.  The shock came when I went to my office the receptionist announced my 9:30 appointment was there.  It was the same two men outside my duplex but he had made an appointment, so I had to keep it.  It scared the hell out of me.

When I looked up Carole Wells Doheny and found she had remarried to a man named Vanier, it also said she was "worth 2 million dollars" and the light went off.  Did she have the missing 2 million dollars and that is the money she has deposited around the world or did she open investment accounts with the money for the stock market?  Did she work alone or was Terry Karger Melton involved as well?

It has been since 1987 the three of us were at my sons Bar Mitzvah dinner at the Century Plaza Hotel and I believe they reconnected.  All I know is my friend's son was killed for that amount of money, and I don't know if I was next with the Hispanic men who knew where I lived and worked.  Carole Wells Doheny knew all of that.  Now I think people can understand why I am so careful where I live, and I do not list my home address or phone number anywhere. 

I have given the FBI all the information I have to get Wells Doheny arrested and sent to federal prison.  If they need anything else just let me know.  I am more than ready to testify before a Grand Jury.

PS  Did Carole Wells Doheny Karabin start using my name as Janet Winston because she had the missing 2million dollars and wanted the people who the money belonged to think Janet Winston had it?  Is that why the Hispanic men were outside my duplex and at my office?   It cost one person their life was I second and would leave two sons motherless?



No comments:

Post a Comment