Sunday, May 21, 2023

Equal Protection Under the Law This the Fourteenth Amendment

The 14th Amendment is now center stage as the possible solution to the debt ceiling debate especially if President Biden has no other choice than to invoke it before June 1, 2023 to avoid a financial catastrophe as described by Janet Yellen, the Secretary of the Treasury.

When I found out that Dr. Oliver Dorigo had performed a radical hysterectomy of me for cancer only to bill Medicare and to be paid by Carole Wells Doheny in cash, I tried to contact Medicare to report it but could not get through.  Only by chance I received correspondence from Medi-Cal that I had a name and address to contact, and I did. That office sent my letter to the Department of Health and Human Services (a federal agency) who sent 2 investigators to my homer within 2 weeks to investigate and Thank God they did.  It is the only Justice I have received thus far after they wrote me a LETTER telling me they were referring my case to the California Department of Justice for ELDER ABUSE.

Unfortunately for me, Medicare is a federal agency and not under the jurisdiction of the California Department of Justice but rather Medicaid.  Since February 4, 2011, nothing has been done by them, so in 2015 I went to the FBI and made a complaint as a victim and now Whistleblower. 

I learned at the same time regarding the 14th Amendment and the phase "Equal Protection Under the Law" that applies to me and now President Biden may apply it for the protection of the United States government and global stability.  I never thought President Biden and I would look to the same Amendment but for different reasons.

Hopefully we will both be successful with the use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment