Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Elder Abuse Counts in this Country as a Felony

Elder Abuse does not get the publicity as other felonies against women as sexual assault does why?  Is it because a woman over 65 years old isn't as important as someone under?  Tell that to your mother, wife, sister or good friend.

Fifteen years ago I was subjected to major surgery for a radical hysterectomy for cancer and never had it as now 15 years later proven I didn't, I'm still alive and no medical treatment since May 28, 2008 for cancer proves it.  Aren't you only supposed to have a 5-year survival rate?

UCLA Medical Center hires foreign nationals to save money and in doing so subjects American citizens to danger as I was with Dr. Oliver Dorigo from Germany.  I could have died on the operating table on May 28, 2008 and I thank God and my son Tony does as well I didn't.  But because UCLA Medical Center has such a hold on this city nothing has been done.  No one has been indicted to my knowledge.

This year 5500 women filled a class action against UCLA Medical Center for sexual abuse/assault and UCLA settled for 700 million dollars and just this year the doctor involved for 35 years; James Heaps was sentenced to 11 years in prison.  He is an American not a foreign national and could be arrested, charged and convicted.  A foreign national only needs a passport to flee.  

I ask the FBI if there is anything else I can do as a Whistleblower to help to arrest, charge or convict all involved with my fraudulent cancer surgery on May 28, 2008?

No comments:

Post a Comment