Sunday, May 14, 2023

I Ask Again Just How Corrupt is the University of California System?

 Based on what just happened at the UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute on May 10, 2023, I ask the question I posted on my Blog on September 23, 2020 "Just How Corrupt is the UCLA campus in the system?  They proved they have a pattern of conduct that has not changed in 15 years of hiring foreign nationals.  In 2008 it was Dr. Oliver Dorigo from Germany who fled the United States in 2012 and has not been found since, and now its Dr. Lynn Shi the foreign national from China.

I couldn't understand how Dr. Lynn Shi could be assigned my case for a blindness in my right eye overnight and sent to Jules Stein Eye Institute for treatment from the Reagan Emergency room. I did not know at the time she was a foreign national from China and was not a permanent employee of UCLA. I now believe Carole Wells Doheny Karabin was behind her assignment because the Doheny Eye Institute is connected with the Glaucoma division of Jules Stein that I never knew.

What happened on May 10th was an alleged conspiracy to cause me emotional distress at the thought of having Dr. Shi treating me so she could submit paperwork to Medicare as attending to me since 11/8/22.  I told 2 people I would not have anything to do with Dr. Shi after she scared the hell out of me and absolutely freaked my son Tony out at the possibility, I would go permanently blind unless I had surgery by her before Christmas which was an absolute lie.

I ask the FBI if it is possible for them to investigate if Carole Wells Doheny Karabin was behind the paying off nurses in the Glaucoma department to have Dr. Shi coverup wear a mask, hair net and scrubs so I would not recognize her?  I didn't trust her on November 8, 2022 and I wouldn't trust her now.  She just has to get her passport and flee the USA like Dr. Dorigo did with no consequences. 

I do not trust UCLA Medical Center or Jules Stein Eye Institute and as a result will not return.  I will seek medical treatment elsewhere.  I just want all involved in this conspiracy to be held accountable and fired and UCLA fined for infliction of emotional distress.


No comments:

Post a Comment