Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Four Years Later How President Biden and I Look for Justice.

I never thought when I posted my Blog on June 20, 2019 regarding "If Dr. Dorigo Had Been Charged" that the 14th Amendment would have an important play in both our lives.  I stated, "I am a Whistleblower in addition to a victim entitled to the guarantees of the 14th Amendment of "Equal Protection Under the Law".

Because no action was taken by the California Department of Justice between February 2011 and December 2012, Dr. Oliver Dorigo was allowed to the flee the United States with no consequences for his homeland of Germany never to be seen again so far.

President Biden will have the opportunity to invoke the 14th Amendment for the Debt Ceiling if needed.  The United States cannot default on paying our bills.  At least it is an option for him.  What are the odds, 4 years ago when Trump was President that I wrote my Blog, the thought the new president would need the 14th Amendment as I do for justice?  

Never give up hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment