Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I Ask The FBI To Formally Arrest Carole Wells Doheny

Now that I have discovered Carole Wells has remarried a man named Jerry Dean Vanier in 2000, perhaps the FBI can locate her under her married name as VANIER and arrest her for the conspiracy of ELDER ABUSE, MEDICARE FRAUD, CONSPIRACY, to subject me to a radical hysterectomy on May 28, 2008 for cancer that I never had as the CA125 test proved one week before surgery by Dr. Oliver Dorigo.  She did this because she needed medical treatment for her cancer and used my name and Medicare number  for Dr. Oliver Dorigo to schedule and perform a radical hysterectomy on me at age 65 and took everything out of my body (8 different body parts) that could have killed me in back to back surgeries on May 28, 2008.

What I didn't realize until just a week ago, is that she did this because of her jealously of me when we were classmates at Hollywood High from 1957-1959 assigned to the same Homeroom those two years.  She sat directly behind me.  I won "California Fashion Model of The Year 1959" and was the talk of the school.  I left after June, 1959 to attend Hollywood Professional because I was working so much as a teenage model.  I had no contact with her until 1986 when we attended the same charity luncheon and she had our mutual friend Dawna Cole introduce us.  She must have been shocked to realize Candy Watson from Hollywood High and Jan Winston from Survive A Divorce (SAD) were the same person.  Her second husband DIVORCED HER and wanted advise regarding settlement.  I agreed to represent her.  The saying is "when someone shows you who they are - believe them".  The fact her husband would divorce her with 2 small children should have warned me who she really is.  I found out how important money is to her and couldn't believe what she was willing to give up to get it.  

She revealed so much to me as her divorce consultant especially her first husband killed himself with a gun on February 14 whether by accident or suicide, she told me her second husband told her children from her first marriage "she was responsible for their fathers death".  After she demanded 2/3rd of the money her husband paid me a she  asked me to do, I decided I had had enough and refused to further represent her and in 1987 she verbally threaten me saying "Jan don't say I didn't warn you".  My life has been hell ever since.  Because I knew who the real Carole Wells Doheny Karabian is.

She paid off the doctors involved in my surgery on May 28, 2008 and with further investigation the FBI could find out if UCLA Medical Center was paid off as well.  Also, I allege she was on the payroll at UCLA in the public relations off.  If so, then she is an employee of UCLA in addition to everything else. I just hope to God, people have come forward to expose what she did to me and was behind the surgery on May 28, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment