Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Happy To Report Accepted To Report Fake Facebook Profiles

 Today, I was approved to join the group that deals with Fake Facebook Profiles.  Since I already had posted on my Blog "Terrance M. Karger is Not a Man", I've had the experience of exposing the person who posted he was Terrance M. Karger and his parents were Freddie Karger and Patti Sacks.  Since Terry was my roommate from 1960 to 1963, I knew this blog was an outright lie to deceive the public or the legal system.

I also informed this group, as a reason for me to join this group,  when I found out some woman had assumed my identity as "Candy Watson, California Fashion Model of the Year for 1959".  I was a teenage model on 1959 and my agent, William Adrian, entered me in this new contest and I WON.  I was shocked and so was he, but when I was crowned in the Los Angeles City Counsel and draped with a long red robe, the press was there and that picture ended up on the front page of either the Los Angeles Times or Herald Examiner.  I was offered an Option Contract at 20th Century Fox and put in their acting school for 6 months.  The Coronation Ball was held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel where the contest was, and it was a wonderful experience for me - my first contest.  I've won many local contest as Candy Watson, because my agent wanted me to have the exposure to get modeling jobs and it worked.  I used Jan Watson when I became a member of the Screen Actors Guild and started acting in motion pictures and television.

Also, under my profile as Janet Watson Winston, it states "I'm married to Seymour R. Winston for 46 years".  Which is an out right lie since I divorced him in 1983 and have had no contact with him since.  There is only one person who knew in 1959 I was "California Fashion Model of The Year", because she sat behind me in homeroom at Hollywood High and had to look at the back on my head for 2 years before I left in my senior year to attend and graduate from Hollywood Professional and that is Carole Wells.  I now believe she is the person who has screwed around with my profiles and information out of jealousy.  She is dangerous.  The fact she could pay off UCLA Medical Center and or just its employees for the fraudulent cancer surgery that could have killed me should tell the FBI what they are dealing with.  I just never knew she held this hatred for me since 1959 and that is scary as hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment