Monday, July 12, 2021

Have I Exposed The Missing 2 Million Dollars By Two Students At Hollywood High? PS 7/13/21

I've noticed in my blog a lot of interest in the one blog I exposed as fraudulent and I wondered why?   Regarding Terrance M. Karger, and I only followed up on this idea when I received a "clue" to check it out which I found odd since I've had no contact with my former roommate since 1987. But it appears now that there is more to this story then someone using the name as a man and not the real Terrance M. Karger a woman.  Does it have to do with 2 million dollars that I was told by people when I had my Divorce Consultant  business, Survive A Divorce (SAD) was "missing".  Does it have to do with a loan from a Minnesota Bank for 20 million dollars for a movie, but was in fact used to buy 10 apartment buildings around Los Angeles and the bank loan was never paid back?

Does this answer the question why did Carole Wells Doheny had a face lift in 1987 and started using my name as her identity, because she signed for the loan as an executive for a motion picture company.?  This way the bank could never find her to prosecute for bank fraud - a federal felony.  She and Terry Karger were in the same club at Hollywood High and I was in a different one, but they knew each other since 1957.  They were both my guest to my sons 13th birthday dinner in 1987 and seated at the same .table.  They both lived in Orange county Newport Beach and Laguna Nigel, and in Newport,  homes were sold for a profit that were built with allegedly illegal money.   

In other words, if Terry's name was used as a man, then who would know the real Terry Karger and the fraud for the bank, homes sold would not come back to Carole Wells Doheny and Terry Karger, other than someone like myself who knew who the real Terry was as her roommate for 3 years.  Wells launders money into businesses using other peoples names.  Hers does not appear anywhere, but she trust the people who help her.  She knew Terry since 1957. I allege these are facts I've been told about and I give this information for the FBI to investigate if they feel appropriate.  I've just found out she has remarried to a Jerry Dean Vanier as of 10-14-20, so the FBI will have that name as well.

P.S.  I am shocked as to what I have just learned from the internet page for Terry Karger Melton.  She is listed as a MALE under the married name of Terry Karger WASDYKE.  She lives in San Juan Capistrano and her former address is one in Newport Beach that I recognize she lived in.  What on earth has Terry done or involved with that she will not acknowledge she is female, but a male?


No comments:

Post a Comment