Thursday, August 26, 2021

I Want The FBI To Know They Should Check Out Countries As Terrance M. Karger

 My Blog is telling me that the FBI should check out bank accounts in Canada, Brazil, Indonesia, Vietnam, Netherlands, as possible countries to launder money.  It could be drug money, or it could be the $20,000,00. from the bank loan or the two million I heard about in the '80's.  I am getting "clues" that the name that is used is that of Terrance M. Karger.

Is it Carole Wells Doheny who has used this name since she knew Terry or is it Terry  herself whose mother was a front for properties in Newport Beach as the "owner" when in fact allegedly it was laundered drug money?  

I could not understand why I got this "clue" to check out Terrance M. Karger, but now I believe that may be the name used around the world to launder drug money.  It is her real name and I doubt if you open a bank account, stock account or a business, you give a name, but not your gender.  Pretty cleaver and organize syndicate or drug cartels would have people to come up with this scheme to launder money outside of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment