Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Director of FBI says Covid Investigation Originated in Lab Leak

Yesterday, Director of FBI Christopher Wray said Covid origins at Wuhan Institute of Virology in a lab leak not on purpose but an accident.  But because the Chinese government has not opened its labs to Western investigators it remains a mystery.  They have "Thwarted and obfuscate the Covid Investigation."

Now the question is why am I including this on my Blog?  Because on January 21, 2023, I wrote on this Blog "UCLA Hires Foreign Nationals like Dr. Lynn Shi from China".  What I did not know at the time was that she graduated from Wuhan University with a bachelor's degree in Genetic. 

Why was this woman as a citizen of China hired on a temporary basis, not a full-time employee at Jules Stein Eye Institute on the UCLA campus to work two days a week?  Just like Dr. Oliver Dorigo was hired from Germany as I found out from the Medical Board of California and not an Italian native as his last name would represent.

I ask the federal government to revoke the University of California's Medicare accreditation until they have a policy to let every patient at every one of their 10 campuses know their doctor could be a foreign national with no ties to the United States other than a paycheck. And in doing so, they could at any time flee the United States if they are involved with Medicare Fraud or even medical malpractice.  They, like me, could have to suffer for 15 years.

I am now 80 years old and this all happened when I was 65 years old with no consequences to anyone connected to UCLA Medical Center.  Thank God to Director Christopher Wray for the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment