Friday, March 17, 2023

International Criminal Court has issued an Arrest Warrant for Putin

Thank God for Justice.  Today, the ICC issued an arrest warrant for Russia President Putin for more than a year after he launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Saying in a statement that Putin "allegedly responsible for the war crime of" deporting children from occupied areas of Ukraine and bring them to Russia.

He like Donald Trump the most arrogant and egoistical men on earth are about to be held in a court of law for their crimes.  The states of New York and Georgia are about to issue indictments of Donald Trump as found by Grand Juries in each state.

Why can't I get arrest warrants for all the people involved with my Elder Abuse, Medicare Fraud and Conspiracy connected to UCLA Medical Center after 15 years.?  It only took one year for Putin and Trump a few more years after 2021.  

This gives me hope that I will get justice to.  I will be 81 on December 17th and I hope I can celebrate justice that would include Carole Wells Doheny as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment