Saturday, March 11, 2023

I Stand by My Entire Blog for Anyone Who Questions it.

I realize some people may question what I wrote at a specific time I would not write today in my Blog that is not true.  I stand by everything I wrote.  Especially my Blog on July 28, 2021, when "I Formally Ask the FBI to Arrest Carole Wells Doheny."

This woman is the most despicable person She uses people like Kleenex.  I tried to help her with her divorce settlement from her second husband who divorced her with two small children.  In 2008 Tom Lisante released his book Glamour Girls of Sixties Hollywood and included me as one of his 75 Profiles of actresses who worked in motion pictures.  Carole Wells was not included.  I didn't know about the book until 3 years later when I was connected to the internet.  But she knew when I went to UCLA Medical Center and saw Dr. Oliver Dorigo who performed a radical hysterectomy on me for cancer and the CA 125 test proved I never had cancer and he knew it, but Doheny had paid him off to say otherwise and perform back-to-back surgeries on May 28, 2008.  

It truly is beyond belief someone could be so calculating.  She used the "Doheny" name at the drop of a hat to get whatever she wanted.  The Doheny's would not have anything to do with her after the death of their son and her husband who died, and they blamed her as she told me.

Just to bring everyone up to date Seymour R. Winston died in January 2023.  I write this since it was stated on the internet, we were still married which I corrected. I will also say as a result of what Carole Wells Doheny did in 1992, I've had no contact with my youngest son Eric Drew Winston and as a result of that have never seen my grandchildren Colin age 18 and Sofia age 15.  I don't even have a picture of them.

I will write The Fifteenth Anniversary of Fraud in May and hopefully I can report Carole Wells Doheny has been arrested and UCLA Medical Center and all involved with this fraud have been indited by a Grand Jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment