Thursday, March 3, 2022

Is it Possible Dr. Meghan E. Chen was a Traveling Companion of Carole Wells Doheny?

 Could cashier's check from Citi Bank be deposited in countries outside of the United States in the name of Dr. Meghan E. Chen for Carole Wells Doheny?  It would be easy to withdraw in the United States or Canada funds from banks in Canada or other countries around the world such as France in the name of Dr. Meghan E. Chen in cahiers check with only the payee on it and not the payor?

Since Dr. Chen was such a loyal doctor to Doheny and did everything in her power to discredit me involving UCLA Medical Center while on staff, I can see Wells offering Chen first class seats and hotel accommodations to go with her to open bank account around the world.  I'm sure the FBI can research through passport control if Chen has travelled outside the United States any time since 2008 to the present?

I do not allege this absolutely, but I believe it could be possible.  After all, Dr. Chen committed Medicare Fraud when she submitted billing to Providence St. John's hospital in 2018 while I was there with a broken hip and elbow.  When I received my bill from them, it included over $8300.00 in cardiology charges.  Since Doheny has been a drug addict for years, she could have a heart condition as a result.

That shows loyalty.  And Doheny pays off in cash to people who do her dirty work for her until she no longer needs them.  I would ask the FBI to investigate if this is possible and put Dr. Chen under oath or take a lie detector test?

No comments:

Post a Comment