Saturday, February 26, 2022

Was Dr. Megan E. Chen Affiliated with UCLA in 2018?

 I ask the FBI to investigate if Dr. Megan E. Chen was on staff at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on August 12,2018 when I was taken to the ER at Providence ST. John's hospital for my broken hip and elbow?  I ask this now because I have just discovered on her website, she is listed in addition to her office at 901 Wilshire in Santa Monica, she has an office at 200 Medical Plaza on the UCLA. campus.

She posted on the internet I was DELUSIONAL  because I didn't believe I had cancer.  Dr. Elizabeth Wagar was head of pathology at UCLA at the time and falsified my medical records with the false reports I had cancer.

 I filed a complaint with the California Medical Board as a result and they determined she had to correct the report to any person who wanted information on me as her former patient.  So, all the time I was in her office and told her of what happened to me at UCLA she was on staff and used that information to report to UCLA and to enhance her position as a family doctor practice.

Is she the person responsible for all the trouble I have had with doctors since?  Did she use the internet to libel me as in reality "crazy" and couldn't accept the facts when in fact as evidence has shown there was an elaborate conspiracy?  Dr. Dorigo fled to Germany, Dr. Wagar fled to Houston, Texas.

I now allege there is a conspiracy within the medical profession on the westside of Los Angeles to discredit me in any way possible and to inflict pain both physical and emotional as retaliation for exposing UCLA Medical Center that is the Fort Knox for doctors in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment