Sunday, February 20, 2022

I Allege Anthem Blue Cross is Corrupt in Los Angeles

 Have you ever heard of having 4 different doctors assigned to you as a Primary Physician?  From January 1st to February 19, 2022 that is exactly what happened to me during a 6 weeks period of time.  I allege this was for Carole Wells Doheny's benefit. Every time I called to schedule a first visit, I was told "That doctor is not in network or not accepting new patients".

I am going to name the four doctors so there is no misunderstanding that I am not their patient nor a member of Athem Blue Cross as of February 18, 2022:

1. Ronald K. Nudelman, MD     2. William Lang, MD      3. Ali Hadadz, MD    4. S. Yamira MD.

The biggest fraud was at the 4676 Admiralty Way, 4th floor Internal Medicine in Marina del Rey, California.  When I would call (310) 306-6966, I was told "Out of network", but would schedule a new doctor in Hawthorne, Torrance or some other city at least 20 miles from my home.  Because with Blue Cross you can only go to doctors "in network" any of these other doctors if I had not checked and went to see them, I WOULD HAVE HAD TO PAY and not Blue Cross.

On February 18, 2022 I signed up with original Medicare and no supplement HMO.  At least with Medicare I do not have to get approval for any medical appointment I need.  All I need is a doctor who accepts Medicare.  This is a warning for people over 65 who have Medicare.  Do not use Anthem Blue Cross in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment