Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Is Spectrum Working with Organize Crime?

I ask the FBI to investigate whether Spectrum is working with organize crime to inflict emotional distress to cause disruption in the telecast of various programs especially the 2022 Winter Olympics?  I ask this after finally deciding to disclose what they are putting me through especially times that add up to a "13" meaning Carole Wells Doheny.

This morning while watching the Olympics they put on the screen STILL THERE?  And when I tried to use my remote control to push any button to acknowledge I am still there - did not respond to my automate response but went black.  When I tried to reconnect the cable, I had to get up and push the connect cable button, and only the Spectrum Channel One went on.  I tried every channel and could not get one of them.  It took me 15 minutes to turn the TV on and off and the cable.  Every time the cable goes off, it is Spectrum Channel One that goes on...a form of advertising for them at my expense.

Saturday Night Live did a sketch on Spectrum that was insulting.  It dealt with their phone service which I would not have and obviously someone at SNL would not as well.

Is this because Carole Wells Doheny has been arrested with no bail by the FBI or Interpol?  I hope so.  Or are they doing this to other customers as well?  Someone is constantly hacking my computer looking up different parts of the world like New Zealand and Australia in addition to sports scores.

Can they be fined for unprofessional conduct?  I am so sick and tired of all the crap I've been subjected to by that piece of garbage.  She can't accept my father, Phil Watson, was a world champion with the New York Rangers 1939-1940 Stanley Cup team in addition to their coach in 1955.  And who is her biological father?


















































No comments:

Post a Comment