Thursday, March 31, 2022

Just How Corrupt Was UCLA Medical Center in 2008?

Is it possible that Carole Wells Doheny had arrange for two doctors at Cedars Sinai hospital to do what UCLA Medical Center did in 2008 perform a fraudulent radical hysterectomy for cancer that did not exist?  In reviewing my files, I realize that Dr. Lloyd Greig was the African American gynecologist I saw in his office that Cedars Sinai referred to me.  He and his pathologist Dr. Elvio Silva told me I had "Stage 3 cancer" on St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2008.  I did not believe it, so I went to UCLA Medical Center for a second opinion.  What I did not realize at that time was that Dr. Oliver Dorigo who was referred to me by none other than CEO of UCLA Medical Center Dr. David Feinberg, did no testing for cancer.  He just took the word of Cedars Sinai that Tony Padilla, the assistant to Dr. Feinberg, who set up the appointment with Dr. Dorigo confirmed with "Cedars Sinai said you had cancer".  

Two major medical centers in Los Angeles, Cedars Sinai and UCLA Medical Center, both told me weeks apart, "I Had Stage 3 Cancer" or "You have a very rare cancer".  Both of which were LIES and they both knew it.  How many hundreds of women in Los Angeles have been told those words who never had cancer?  Dr. Dorigo wanted me to have 36 hours of chemotherapy for "my rare cancer".  Thank God I have an analytical mind and said "no" all three times he asked.  What better way to COVER-UP?  If I had at least one session of chemotherapy Dr. Dorigo could feel free.  It is now 14 years later, and I am still here, and it proves I never had cancer.

These are terrifying facts, and now that they have been exposed, I ask the FBI to expose them to the public via public investigations or media releases.  I ask everyone in the legal profession to investigate this situation. Think about if your mother, wife, sister or best friend were told they had cancer and subjected to major surgery, and they never did?  These men are doctors not God!

I want UCLA Medical Center to be held accountable and fined millions of dollars for hiring foreign nationals to "save money" and have given me 14 years of hell at now age 79.

No comments:

Post a Comment