Sunday, March 27, 2022

UCLA Medical Center Should Have Their Accreditation for Medicare Revoked

I have been put through hell since May 28, 2008 by UCLA  Medical Center and it's employees who were involved with my fraudulent radical hysterectomy at age 65.  Unfortunately for me, the Department of Justice for California did not do their job since February 4, 2011 when they were assigned the obligation by the Health and Human Services to investigate my case for ELDER ABUSE.  Fortunately for me, I had the wherewithal to seek out the FBI and report what happened to me as a Whistleblower in addition to the victim.  I trust the FBI in their investigation to give me justice.

How could UCLA Medical Center and the University of California Regents hire foreign nationals to come to the United States as employees to "save money" as it was reported by 60 Minutes regarding the University of California at San Francisco?  Dr. Oliver Dorigo, my surgeon, held a passport from Germany which I never knew nor does anyone else as a patient.  Was I assigned Dr. Dorigo because I was a Medicare patient and wasn't worth anything?  After 14 years of hell as a result of what happened on May 28, 2008, I ask Medicare to revoke their accreditation to be paid by Medicare.

It would appear from my personal experience and knowledge: UCLA doesn't play fair with its employees who are United States citizens.  I will go into this with the FBI when I know all the facts involving my son and his medical condition that is life altering as a result of stress working for UCLA.  Could this be retaliation because of my federal complaint against UCLA Medical Center?

No comments:

Post a Comment