Saturday, March 19, 2022

Specific Information for the FBI Regarding Dr. Oliver Dorigo

On April 26, 2013, I posted on my blog DR. OLIVER DORIGO HAS FLED THE USA FOR GERMANY TO AVOID PROSECUTION FOR CRIMINAL ACTS.  At that point all I knew was that he had fled and wanted the Department of Justice for California to know it and act.  I had already been interviewed by the two investigators for the Health and Human Services who determined I was a victim of ELDER ABUSE.

On March 25, 2008, I saw Dr. Oliver Dorigo for the first time after I contacted Dr. David Feinberg office as CEO for UCLA Medical Center and was referred to him by TONY PADILLA, the Director of Patient Affairs for the UCLA Hospital Systems.  Both of these men should be named defendants in this scandal as my Medicare Summary said Dr. David Feinberg was the referring physician to Dr. Oliver Dorigo and Mr. Padilla specifically set up the appointment with Dr. Dorigo's office asking more than once "Cedars Sinai said You had cancer?"

That would answer why Dr. Dorigo NEVER DID a pap smear or any test to determine I did in fact have cancer as the Cedars medical file would show.  Dr. Lloyd Greig and Dr. Elvio Silva were the doctors at Cedars Sinai who stated "I had Stage 3 cancer" which was an absolute lie.  Dr. Elizabeth Wagar was the Director of Clinical Laboratories at UCLA and saw me on May 21, 2008,7 days before the surgery on May 28, 2008, telling me "I had a very rare cancer".  She was a vital part of the conspiracy and should be named a defendant.  She changed my medical records from Carole Wells Doheny who did have cancer to me.  She fled to Houston, Texas after I exposed this fraud

.

Dr.Lejila Delic was the woman who assisted Dr. Dorigo in my surgery and I allege his girlfriend who was given this opportunity to assist in a major surgery.  She should be named a defendant in this fraud as well.  The ONLY doctor I believe would tell the truth as to what happened in the operating room on May 28, 2008, at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center would be DR. TEVY TITH.  She was the Assistant Surgeon from 08:25 to 14:04.  She was also the only doctor who apologized to me in the ER room on June 6, 2008, saying "She was sorry for putting me in the ER room".  She is NOT a defendant, but an actual witness that I would ask the FBI to track down to testify.  

After I left my doctor at UCLA Medical Center in September of 2009, I went to a doctor connected with St. Johns Medical Center in Santa Monica where the John Wayne Cancer Center is and was told for the first time what the CA125 test meant.  And for me, it meant one week before surgery I had no cancer in my blood system.  My test was 29 and the cut off is 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment