Friday, June 28, 2024

FBI I Stand by My Blog of September 26, 2016

Bringing up to date the FBI or any law enforcement agency regarding University Foot & Ankle Institute of 2121 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, I stand by my Blog.

I allege Carole Wells Doheny was a silent partner in the business and especially handled the financial aspect of the business in an office directly across the hall from the main office.  As a result of this, I believe she was behind my having surgery on the 3rd floor where bunions were removed for my broken ankle instead of referring me to an orthopedic doctor and major hospital like Saint John's in Santa Monica.

I told the surgeon Dr. Jason Morris I would not go to UCLA Medical Center as he wanted based on the fraudulent radical hysterectomy I had for cancer in 2008.  I did not know this business also had an office on the Westwood campus of UCLA.  Had I known I would never have allowed them to touch me on February 9, 2015.

If more information is needed or you need me to testify in a Grand Jury just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment