Thursday, January 25, 2024

Is The Missing 2 million Dollars in Canada?

 Carole Wells Doheny used my father Phil Watson as her own with the help of my stepmother Rosemary/Rosemarie Watson beginning in 1987.  I only found out when my dad died in 1991 and hired an attorney to contest his wife will admit into a court of law in Vancouver, Canada. There was a car listed as an asset of his that I knew he never had.  Doheny purchased a car in my dad's name and paid cash and drove to California from Vancouver when she lived in Orange County.

I had borrowed a $ 1,000.00 from my dad and sent my 10,000 shares of Survive a Divorce as collateral, because "she controlled the money". Years later after my dads death, Rosemarie Watson showed up at a law firm I worked at with Carole Wells Doheny through the back door to transfer the 10,000 shares into a cashier check for $10,000.00 from Doheny to her.  I only found this out when my brother Peter Watson put an ad in the Los Angeles Times personal column stating "Janet, Mom sold you out for $10,000.00, Peter",  

Therefore, did Doheny and maybe Terry Karger set up bank account with Rosemarie at the accounting firm she worked at in Vancouver?  I would ask the FBI to check if any account in Canada is under the name of her 4 children.  Especially her oldest son Sean Doheny or Ryan Doheny, Kathryn Karabian or Benjamin Karabian?  

My dad, Rosemarie Watson and their son Peter Watson all died in Vancouver, Canada. But maybe there is a paper trail under any of these names?

No comments:

Post a Comment