Saturday, January 20, 2024

If You Need Immunization Shots Go to Walgreen Co.

 Instead of trying to get an appointment with your doctor just for immunization shot for Covid 19 or influenza vaccine to protect yourself and your family go to Walgreens.  They make appointments on the internet, and you show up and within 15 minutes you should have had your shot or shots.  It is so easy, safe and they accept all insurance especially Medicare.

After all the problems I have had with Carole Wells Doheny showing up at any doctor appointment I had, I decided I will only go to a doctor if absolutely necessary.  I found out about Walgreen by accident, but it is the best thing I've done for me and my son Tony.

There is no reason to call your doctor for the shots only if you have the alternative of just driving to a Walgreen, park on the street and walk in and out in less than 30 minutes.  You make the appointment on your schedule not theirs.  This is an easy way on your lunch break if that is the only time you have instead of during the week and take off from work.

I am hoping all the talk about the 14th Amendment and Donald Trump being on the ballot for the 2024 election, the Federal government will apply it to my case as I have said for years, my civil rights are protected under the "Equal Protection Under the Law".  That would be incredible if it worked against Trump but worked in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment