Saturday, June 3, 2023

My Medical Needs Will Be at Cedars-Sinai Hospital Not UCLA or Jules Stein Eye Institute

After I had a horrible experience at Jules Stein Eye Institute on April 19, 2023 with a 4 hour delay in my scheduled appointment and the waiting rooms were like human cattle all chairs taken in waiting rooms and hallways, I decided I wanted a professional medical center and doctor who would care about me as a patient fully covered by insurance.

I now have that in Cedars-Sinai Hospital.  I was there on May 31, 2023 getting a bone density test and it was so refreshing to deal with medical professionals who acted like it and so caring.  My appointment was kept on time.  The professional who did the test was very reassuring and fast.  They do not pile on so that patients can't find a place to sit or their appointment is 4 hours late.

In other words Cedar-Sinai cares about their patients and from my experience UCLA Medical Center Jules Stein Eye Institute cares about money.   How many patients can they cram in to see in order to bill the insurance company.

On May 28, 2008 I was subjected to major cancer surgery at UCLA Medical Center for money.  I could have died but the Regents of the University of  California don't care about patients just hiring foreign nationals to save money and the hell with the damage they do and flee the USA for their own country and no consequences.

Women who need medical care especially older ones, I suggest you try Cedars Sinai.  They are not in my opinion "money hungry."

No comments:

Post a Comment