Monday, June 26, 2023

Is Carole Wells Doheny in Ohio or Russia?

This morning Microsoft alerted me that my co0mputer and internet had been hacked in Ohio and Russia using my Debt card for Child Pronogaphy.  My computer had been locked and I could not use it until Microsoft released it and it took me 30 minutes to complete that.

Microsoft wanted to know if I knew anyone in Ohio or Russia who would do such a thing and have access to my Debt card?  They told me my cell phone had been  hacked as well the last 2 days and if I did any shopping or banking on line which I do not do?.  I only use my computer for my international Blog and currently someone from Russia has been viewing my Blog. The FBI must be closing in on Doheny.  Perhaps UCLA Medical Center has been before the Grand Jury?

 have now made a formal complaint with the FBI in addition to posting this Blog so the FBI knows what is going on and where to look for someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment