Saturday, January 21, 2023

UCLA Hires Foreign National Like Dr. Lynn Shi from China

 UCLA has a pattern of conduct in hiring medical professionals from foreign countries to save money.  I just looked up on the internet Dr, Lynn Shi the woman who I first saw at Jules Stein Eye Institute on November 8, 2022.  She, like Dr. Oliver Dorigo was born outside the United States in May 1994 in the Xixia County of Henan, CHINA.  She graduated in 1997 from Wahan University with a Bachelor's Degree in Genetic in China.

Like Dr. Oliver Dorigo responsible for my fraudulent radical hysterectomy on May 28, 2008, and fled the United States in December 2012. Dr. Shi made me very uncomfortable and felt her only goal was to perform surgery on me as an employee at Jules Stein Eye Institute on a part time basis and told me the lie "I will go blind by Christmas if I don't have surgery beforehand" perform by her.

Based on this revelation, UCLA Medical Center and the Regents of the University of California should be fined by the FBI for Medicare Fraud and not informing the public that they hire foreign nationals who can and will flee the United States if responsible for fraud or medical malpractice.

According to the website of Dr. Lynn Shi, she works in Ophthalmology at Jules Stein Eye Institute on the UCLA campus. Thank God my instincts kicked in. and I walked away from Dr, Shi and decided I needed a different doctor. I allege this is true. 

The public has to be made aware of this situation, I was a victim of Dr. Dorigo and could have been a victim of Dr, Shi that scares the hell out of me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment