Thursday, January 5, 2023

Fifteenth Anniversary of Fraud from 2008 to 2023

The purpose of this Blog is to expose situations I have found myself in which were illegal or just outrageous for my Viewers around the world to know about.

On December 27, 2022, I had eye surgery for Glaucoma and Cataracts in my right eye at Jules Stein Eye Institute on the UCLA campus.  I never thought I would return to UCLA after the fraud I experienced in 2008 by Dr. Oliver Dorigo and the medical staff.  In 2008 the fraud was masterminded by Carole Wells Doheny and Dr. Dorigo a willing conspirator to subject me to surgery I did not need at age 65 and since the date of surgery May 28, 2008.  But eye surgery at Jules Stein is not the OB/GYM at UCLA Medical Center.  It has been 15 years since I was subjected to this fraud and so far, no arrest.  That is the negligence of the Department of Justice in California from the top on down.

I am going to tell my Viewers what happened on November 8, 2022, when I met Dr. Lynn Shi who was assigned to me from Reagan Emergency hospital after I lost my eyesight.  At the time I did not know that the Doheny Eye Institue was part of the Glaucoma department at Jules Stein.  Was I in the same situation with Carole Wells Doheny pulling the strings as she did at UCLA Medicak Center in 2008?

This Dr. Shi was very aggressive and for someone who only worked on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I was surprised she was assigned my case...I wouldn't be surprised had I known the relationship between Doheny Eye Institute and Jules Stein.  I had only 4 days earlier lost mt vision in my right eye, but she started talking about "I needed surgery before Christmas, or I could go blind".  I was shocked at that. I told her I would not have surgery before Thanksgiving, my birthday or Christmas".  She said, "The longer you wait the greater the chance you will lose your eyesight and it cannot be reversed".  It scared the hell out of me, because it had been just 4 days since this happened.  She ended by giving me the telephone number of the surgery desk if I changed my mind like I would book a hair appointment.

This is the reason I am writing this Blog now.  Trust your instincts and what your gut is telling you. The Medical Profession is not your parent.  You know your body better than anyone else. And the facts prove me out.  I  called the head of the Jules Stein Eye Institute Anne L. Coleman and her office referred Dr. JoAnne Giaconi to me to perform the surgery if I needed it.  I did need it, but almost 8 weeks after I lost my vision and prescription eyedrops were subscribed to fix the problem.  On December 27, 2022, I underwent surgery for both problems and now I'm on the road to recovery.  That God for the internet and my instincts to guide me.  I tell my Viewers to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment