Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A Whistleblower is for the Protection of the Public, that is What I Am

In 2015 I went to the FBI office in Los Angeles as a Whistleblower for what had happened to me at UCLA Medical Center on May 28, 2008.  I had a good reason, because the federal agency Health and Human Services had sent 2 investigators. to my apartment after I wrote the head of the agency here in California had referred my case to the California Department of Justice to investigate my case for ELDER ABUSE.

Elder Abuse is not Sexual Assault as the class action of 5500 women sued UCLA Medical Senter and settled for over 700 million dollars, I believe last year.  It was one doctor, like Dr. Oliver Dorigo, and was sent to prison.  But that doctor was an American Citizen and not a foreign national like Dorigo from Germany.  He didn't flee the United States like Dr. Oliver Dorigo did.

The point being, because nothing was done to hold UCLA Medical Center accountable when the California Department of Justice got my case on February 4, 2011, they continued to hire foreign national to save money as I just found out with Dr. Lynn Shi from China.  Germany is alia of the United States China is not.  Fortunately, I didn't have to learn the hard way with Dr. Shi performing eye surgery on me that could have resulted in permanent damage.

I ask the producers of The View in New York now that Barbara Walters has passed, would they like to interview me virtually from The ABC Studio in Los Angeles?  Women have to be made aware if they were subjected to cancer hysterectomies for money only and not because they need it.  This could apply across the country or just UCLA Medical Center.

 
















A

No comments:

Post a Comment