Sunday, January 8, 2023

IS UCLA Medical Center Going to Get Away with Medicare Fraud for Cancer Surgery After 15 years?

On May 28, 2008 I had a radical hysterectomy for cancer and never had cancer and how many other women are victims as well?  As long as there is a massive cover up by not exposing what happened 15 years ago, I guess the answer is yes.  That cannot happen.  

I ask the FBI to please expose what happened to me and I am more than willing to use the media to uncover what happened.  Why is UCLA Medical Center allowed to use foreign nationals to perform cancer surgeries on women 65 years and older on Medicare in order to save money as 60 Minutes reported the University of /California San Francisco did with employees?  

Women have to know who had hysterectomies by Dr. Oliver Dorigo before 2012 if they had cancer or not.  Their pathology report will supply that evidence by the CA 125 test. But unless women are made aware of the possibility it will remain covered up.  I believe it was in Georgia 40 women were subjected to hysterectomies who didn't need them and within 1 year a federal lawsuit was filed on their behalf.  

The California Department of Justice was notified in February 2011 to investigate my case for ELDER ABUSE by the federal agency Health and Human Services and never did it to this date, Is that a cover up? I could not get through to Medicare to report the fraud because I allege organize crime is involved and only when I wrote the Health and Human Services for Medical could I get through and they sent 2 investigators to my apartment within 2 weeks and wrote me on February 4, 2011, wanted it investigated.

The FBI investigates and prosecutes Medicare Fraud the California Department of Justice investigates Medical fraud not Medicare - that is the problem of this whole case. I've gone through hell for now going on 15 years because the medical profession treats me like the enemy.  And just last month I allege the doctor Lynne Shi who I first saw for my loss of eyesight on November 8, 2022 did not have my best interest at heart but had an assignment to hurt me physically and emotionally.  I felt very uncomfortable with her, and the facts proved me out, I was not blind before or after Christmas.  I say that after I found out the Doheny Eye Institute is part of the Glaucoma department of Jules Stein and Carole Wells Doheny could be involved. 

Because nothing has happened to UCLA Medical Center and the Medicare fraud of cancer surgeries just for money, they will get away with it and how many women have been and will be subjected to this fraud?


No comments:

Post a Comment