Sunday, December 19, 2021

Is Dr. Oliver Dorigo Really in Palo Alto Stanford Hospital?

 Has Dr. Oliver Dorigo returned to the United States after fleeing to Germany in 2012?  According to his web site, he is at the Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto, California as a Kaiser Permante doctor?  

That information is new.  At no time before did the web site say he is a Kaiser Permante doctor.  Stanford Hospital is a private hospital associated with Stanford University and if so, how can he work at a private hospital like Kaiser if he is employed by Stanford Hospital?

I know from personal information such as I am still married to Seymour R. Winston for 43 years, Terrance M. Karger is a man, my former roommate and maid of honor at my wedding, and the internet is not absolute on every situation.  Especially Carole Wells Doheny connections to people who will manipulate any information on the internet at her will.

So, I give this information for the FBI if they need it, but I can not say for sure it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment