Thursday, December 9, 2021

Is Carole Wells Doheny in the town of Engadine, Switzerland?

 I received a letter, and two pictures of myself from my motion picture photo list, asking that I sign them as Jan Watson and return them to a man in Switzerland.  His name is Vinzenz Brandle at Lerchenweg 4, 6343 Rotkreuz, Postfach 157, Switzerland.

Since the address includes Doheny's signature number 4 or 13, this is a red flag its Doheny unless the FBI knows where she is and this situation does not apply.  But I believe it is her and wants my signature as Jan Watson to open an account in Switzerland as Jan Watson, because I believe she has a lot of identification of me since 1987 as Jan Watson.

Since Switzerland does not have extradition with 8 different countries, the United States being one of them, Doheny is safe from the FBI arresting her and bringing her back to the United States to stand trial.

I would like to know if the FBI can indite her with a Grand Jury and sue UCLA Medical Center for the fraudulent cancer surgery on May 28, 2008 by Dr Oliver Dorigo?  Is Dr. Dorigo in Switzerland as well?  It has been 13 years since my surgery in 2008 and on the 17th of this month I'll be 79 years old.  I'm not getting any younger and I want to be alive when Doheny, Dorigo, UCLA Medical Center are before a federal court of law for Elder Abuse, Medicare Fraud, Torture, Conspiracy either in person or sued in which the University of California is held financially liable for what happened to me.  The California Department of Justice had 2 years before Dr. Dorigo fled the United States to arrest and set bail, and they did not do it.  Why should I have to pay both physically and financially for their legal malpractice?               

PS  Could Doheny be in the town of ENGADINE in Switzerland?

No comments:

Post a Comment