Saturday, December 25, 2021

Dr. Oliver Dorigo is at Good Samaritan and Stanford Health Care

Dr. Oliver Dorigo is not with Kaiser Permanente Hospital, but rather Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose, CA and Stanford Hospital at 900 Blake Wilbur Dr., 1st floor, Palo Alta, CA.  

I hope this updated information will be of use for the FBI to investigate and prosecute.  I do not know how soon Dr. Dorigo returned to the United States after he fled in December, 2012, but this has been a long 13 years since the fraudulent cancer surgery in May, 2008.

I want to wish all my views around the world a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Hopefully 2022 will be the year I get justice as a victim and whistleblower against UCLA Medical Center and all involved with my surgery on May 28, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment