Sunday, December 17, 2023

I Want to Wish all MY Viewers Merry Christmas and Happy New Year at 81

Today I am the same age as President Biden, and I share this birthday with Pope Francis of Rome. Pretty good company.  

President Biden is in better shape than I am, he doesn't need a walker and I do.  And for the first time since I got my driver's license at age 16, I won't have a driver's license because I am legally blind in my right eye after Cataract surgery.  I am now totally dependent on my son Tony.  He has been at my side since my nightmare started at UCLA Medical Center in 2008.  Now, however, if he can't drive me somewhere because he has a full-time job, then its Uber on demand.

It really is shocking how the world has changed it just one year and not for the better.  The Israeli-Hamas War has to stop, and the innocent civilians have to be protected.  Women and children cannot be denied food, water, shelter, and medical treatment and medicine.  President Biden is in a very difficult position.

Ukraine has to be protected and supplied with whatever equipment they need to defeat Putin including F -16.  Donald J. Trump and the Maga Republicans cannot get control of the White House and Congress.

Tonight, my son is taking me to our favorite restaurant for my birthday.  The only gift I want is to see my grandchildren Colin at 18 and Sophia age 15 whom I have NEVER MET.  I don't even have a picture of them.  That is the decision of their father who I last saw in 1992 when he graduated from Beverly Hills High School.  That decision is based on Carole Wells Doheny.

To all my Viewers let's hope 2024 will be a better year for all of us around the world. God bless one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment