Monday, December 11, 2023

I Have Heard from Someone Outside of California Regarding UCLA Medical Center

Thank God for the invention of the Internet and the Worldwide reach to the public.  Yesterday I confided in a man I am working with on something that has nothing to do with the medical profession and told him of my 15-year struggle to get Justice from the radical hysterectomy for cancer that I never had in 2008. 

His reaction is exactly what I expect the American people will say when it is exposed:

          "Holy Shit that is horrible.  I hope they catch the creep (meaning Dr. Dorigo).                                                How UCLA could allow this is Sicking Please keep me posted about this.                                                      I can't believe the horror you have endured."

Finally, I have a reaction and now the knowledge that what happened to me on May 28, 2008, will shock the hell out of the normal person.  And the reason of the cover up by UCLA Medical Center and all involved with this Medicare Fraud.  I believe in the FBI and all they are doing to bring those responsible to justice.  Dr. Oliver Dorigo, Dr. Elizabeth Wagar, Dr. David Feinberg (CEO at the time) and Carole Wells Doheny.  I have no control how this is presented when posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment