Monday, August 21, 2023

Equal Justice Under the Law the United States Supreme Court

I've always quoted the 14th Amendment for my case as "Equal Protection Under the Law" not Justice.  I want to change that right now, and I want to state under penalty of perjury my 252 Blogs are true and correct at the time I wrote them.  

Thank God my son Tony told me about a Blog, I could use it as a daily journal for all I was going through starting in 2009.  I could never remember all the names of people involved except the main three: Dr. Oliver Dorigo, Carole Wells Doheny and Dr. Elizabeth Wagar who were in a Conspiracy to commit Elder Abuse and Medicare Fraud.

If the federal government needs and update to the facts of my Blog, I am giving it to you now to use as evidence in pleadings and or for a Grand Jury. If the FBI or anyone else needs more information from me in writing or otherwise just let me know.  If this can speed up the arresting of the UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Oliver Dorigo, Dr. Elizabeth Wagar and Carole Wells Doheny or an Indictment then here it is,

No comments:

Post a Comment