Friday, September 1, 2023

FBI This is Evidence of CVS Illegal Prescription for Carole Wells Doheny.....................................................................

 This is a direct text sent today.

"Yes, hi good morning my name is Nancy and I'm calling from speedy a specially pharmacy I'm calling regarding prescription for John and Winston, and could she please return our phone call at her earliest convenience our call back number is 1-800-238-7828 thank you.  The call came in at 8:55am.

I went to Cedars Sinai Hospital on May 31st and CVS has been calling for authorization to send this drug to me or for pick up.  I called in June and told them I wanted nothing to do with them, and yet they keep calling weekly and this time left a new phone number and name and the reason I am posting this Blog today for the FBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment