Thursday, August 17, 2023

I Will No Longer Use CVS for Prescription Drugs Only Walgreens

No matter where I go or what I do regarding my medical needs, Carole Wells Doheny is there to get her needs using my name as Janet Winston and Medicare number.

I now have a new primary physician which I am pleased with and the doctor he referred regarding my eyes.  My problem now is that I went to Cedars Sinai hospital for a bone density test on May 31st, after the test I was diagnosed with Osteopenia.  With this condition, I am to get a shot every 6 months to prevent future problems with my bones being subject to breaks from weakness.  

My doctor asked me which pharmacy I deal with, and I said CVS which I have for years.  What I did not expect was that the injection for the medication had to come from CVS and I was to take it to my doctor to inject. They told me, I had to call a "special office" that makes up this drug.  I have never been told that before in my life, but I called my doctor to prescribe the drug at CVS and he did.  It stops there.

I will only use Walgreens from now on.  Carole Wells Doheny use me to get illegal drugs from CVS under the guise of prescriptions for me and the reason I was to call my doctor for new authorization for the prescription and my insurance company.  Such as "The pills can't be delivered at the address they have call them"  Email from allegedly UPS, "The package can't be delivered at the address given call them".  It just won't stop,  Can the FBI investigate CVS on Sepulvedia and National?

No comments:

Post a Comment