Monday, April 10, 2023

No Privacy for Patients at UCLA Medical Center

I stand by my Blog of October 2022 Is the Largest Crime Syndicate the Medical Profession?  I found out after I had to get emergency treatment at UCLA Medical Center in November 2022 that any appointment a patient has at UCLA Medical Center or Jules Stein Eye Institue is logged into the computer for any medical professional to see.  I was very surprised at this revelation,

My son had a primary physician he is very happy with and after meeting her at one of his appointments for his heart attack, I decided to have her as mine.  Even though Reagan Emergency put into writing for me to have an appointment with her prior to surgery for my eye surgery, the first appointment I could get was 31/2 months in advance.  I found this out when the Reagan Emergency hospital put into my instructions to make an appointment with her as my primary physician even though I would not see her as my doctor until February 2023.

UCLA Medical Center hired Dr. Oliver Dorigo from Germany for OBY/GN for Medicare patients.  He had no outside office just an office on the Medical Center so there was no way I or any patient would know how unprotected we were from malpractice or Medicare fraud.  He just had to pick up his passport and flee the country as he did and here, I am 11 years later with no justice so UCLA Medical Center could save money on his salary.

Doctors I have seen since I made a complaint against UCLA Medical Center in February, 2011 are hostile towards me.  Such as I had an appointment with a doctor as a primary physician for my insurance and he said the following things to me. 1. "You never had a radical hysterectomy." 2. Did you fall and break your hip and elbow because you were drinking at 6am when you went for the paper? 3. Why don't you have a drink of whisky before you call for your lab report"?  I asked why and he replied, "It will relax you".  I reported this to Medicare, and he was denied all payments.  

When I had appointments at UCLA Medical Center for my emergency eye situation of being blind in my right eye, they had me see 6 different medical professionals or lab work and then I received 6 bills from all of them individually.  You don't pay UCLA Medical Center as one bill, its many so UCLA can see who billing patients is or not.  It's just a money machine like the 4 Japanese Mob Bosses as described by 60 Minutes for 4 liver transplants for 2.2 million dollars in cash.  Can any other medical center in the United States say the same thing I doubt it.  As I said, "Is the largest crime syndicate the medical profession"?

No comments:

Post a Comment