Monday, April 24, 2023

Medicare Can Learn from My Case and Charge Dr. Megan E. Chen with Fraud

I don't know the statue of limitations to charge a defendant with Medicare Fraud,  but if the date of August 12, 2018 is within the time limit, I hope the FBI will charge her for the fraudulent $8,389,00 she had St. John's in Santa Monica include this Cardiology in my bill sent to Medicare for payment.  This bill I'll bet belongs to Carole Wells Doheny Karabian who was her patient, but used my name as Janet Winston and my Medicare number.

Dr. Megan E. Chen was my primary physician at the time, however, I never saw her only the bill St. John's sent me.  Had they not I would never have known that $78,000.00 was not all my medical expenses, but $8,389.00 was included by Dr. Chen for Wells Doheny.

1.  Breakdown the Summary notice you send patients so they can see exactly what they are billed for and not just a lump sum from a hospital.  

2.  Set up offices where a Medicare patient can to or write with specific complaints to be investigated.

I could not file a complaint with Medicare, because everything I tried I was stopped.  Organize crime is rampant in the medical profession.  It took a notification from Medi-Cal where I could send a complaint to them, but lucky I did they are the ones who sent my case to Health & Human Services.  They referred the case to the California Department of Justice in 2011 who did absolutely nothing.  Finally in 2015 I went to the Los Angeles office for the FBI and made a complaint and became a Whistleblower of Elder Abuse, Medicare Fraud and Conspiracy against UCLA Medical Center and Dr. Oliver Dorigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment