Sunday, April 16, 2023

Here is new Information for the FBI

I have been late to name the 4 children of Carole Doheny Karabian until now, but she has so many avenues to escape the FBI and people who will hide her out, that I decided I want her held responsible for the physical hell she has put me through since 2008.

Her 2 sons from Edward Lawerance Doheny IV are Sean and Ryan.  Her 2 children from Walter Karabian are Kathryn and Benjamine.  I have no idea where they live or what they do, but the FBI can use all their investigative equipment to find out, Passport control may be a start.  It is possible she took one of her children outside the USA to set up bank accounts in other countries like Canada or France.

She uses people like Kleenex as I have said and personally experienced.  She can change her looks except her height which is 5'4 and her eyes which are brown.  I believe organize crime in Chicago have used her and helped her out not to get caught by the FBI.  I believe today she is in California.  She has many friends who can drive her around she does not drive herself.  She pays them in cash so they are willing to do it

I will give the FBI any information I have and I ask the public if they know where Carole Wells Doheny Karabian is to contact the FBI in the Los Angeles office.

No comments:

Post a Comment