Thursday, February 9, 2023

Everything I wrote in my Blog regarding UCLA Fraud and Corruption I Stand By PS 2/12/23

 I wrote in 2015 regarding the fraud and corruption of UCLA and US News & World Report I stand by.  Nothing has changed especially hiring foreign nationals.  Because they hired Dr. Oliver Dorigo from Germany to perform a radical hysterectomy on me and bill Medicare, in 2008, I have gone through hell, no one has paid the consequences.

Does UCLA get a pass to treat patients as if they don't matter other than to bill Medicare for women 65 and older? This is what happened under Dr. David Feinberg who was the CEO of UCLA Medical center in 2008. He hired Dr. Elizabeth Wagar as head of pathology.  She changed my medical records from Carole Wells Doheny to me, because she had cancer, and I did not and this whole fraud was to benefit her.  Dr. Wagar fled to Houston, Texas when I found out I never had cancer the same time Dr, Dorigo fled the USA for his homeland of Germany and that is where it is 15 years later to my knowledge.

Is there another medical center in the United States that has done anything close to UCLA and not pay the consequences?  UCLA Medical Center settled a class action lawsuit for 5500 women over 35 years for sexual abuse.  How where all these women found?  That is my problem, UCLA is so powerful I can't get the word out to women in California where they subjected to Dr. Dorigo as a surgeon for a hysterectomy anytime up to 2012?

If anyone can tell me how to publish to the American women regarding this situation, please write a comment on this Blog.   

PS Last year UCLA MEDICAL Center settled the class action lawsuit for 700 million dollars, the largest settlement by a Public University in the United States.  That should tell the public how aggressive this sexual abuse/assault was for 35 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment