Saturday, February 18, 2023

Both Stella Stevens and Racqual Welch Were Contemporaries of mine

I was very surprised to hear over the television of the deaths of Racqual Welch and Stella Stevens within a week of each other.  All three of us worked in motion pictures during the '60's.  Needless to say, Racqual Welch was a huge star and I worked with Stella Stevens in the Dean Martin starring Matt Helm movie "The Silencers".  She was the leading lady and was the one Dean holds on to when the round bed flips up and both drop into the swimming pool.  You have to rent the movie to see what I am talking about.  It was a very entertaining movie, and she was great in it.  

Stella Stevens was very nice on the set and did not act like a "star" you couldn't talk to.  I feel very sorry for her son actor Andrew Stevens but let me tell him your mom was a great lady to work with.

This situation only brings to the realization that life is short, although Stella was 84 and Racqual was 82 and I am 80 years old.  I have been involved with the fraud of having a radical hysterectomy on May 28, 2008, and to date nothing has been done to hold UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Oliver Dorigo, Dr. Elizabeth Wagar or Dr. David Feinberg responsible in court filings for what they did to me not to mention how many other women who were subjected to this Elder Abuse as the Health and Human Services described it in their letter to me on February 4, 2011.

Hopefully I will get justice while I am still alive and at least with the latest reports on the criminal acts former President Donald Trump committed and all the investigations from Georgia to New York and Washington D.C. something will stick and send him to prison where he belongs and justice will be done,

No comments:

Post a Comment