Monday, October 24, 2022

New Information to Follow up My Blog "Is Carole Wells Doheny in CA"?

 Carole Wells Doheny thinks she is smarter than the FBI, she is not and hopefully this new information will get her arrested.  Yesterday at 4:51pm, I received a call from area code (760) with the name of Lake Isabella, CA.  Normally I will never answer my phone unless I know who is calling.

I had people I know arriving yesterday in another town but the same area code (760) so I answered the call.  She must have been shocked I answered the phone, but she did not response not saying a word like "Sorry wrong number".  After 3 "hellos" I hung up, but I knew who it was.  It is her game playing since unfortunately I got to know her in 1986 after we spent 2 years at Hollywood High School, and I left in 1959.

She knew my friends would be in the mountains and wanted me to know so would she.  She is so sick mentally.  I believe now she is living in this middle-class town of 92,000 with her husband Mr. Vanier who maybe a bodyguard with the protection of the "marital privilege".  I allege she financially supports him, and he physically protects her. That is for the FBI to investigate.  I wrote my blog "Is Carole Wells Doheny in California on June 8, 2022".  I don't know for sure, but I believe it could be true and the FBI should know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment