Sunday, January 30, 2022

Being A Whistleblower Has No Advantages Only Danger

When I wrote the Health and Human Services in January, 20011 to report the problems I had at UCLA Medical Center, not the least that I had undergone a radical hysterectomy at age 65 for cancer and I never had cancer, I could not imagine what I was in for in the long run.

I have paid for exposing UCLA Medical Center and very possible the medical profession by physical pain infected by medical professionals.  I now have an abnormal gait and need a walker to get around because the physical therapist I saw for my broken ankle pulled my leg out of alignment after I informed him I knew Carole Wells Doheny was in the office the same time I was and would not be back.  He worked at UCLA as an independent contractor in addition to Cedars Sinai as many doctors do.  He knew of my complaint against UCLA Medical Center and had reported to the FBI over and above the Department of Health and Human Services referred my case to the California Department of Justice.  They did nothing and the reason I went to the FBI.  It was the federal agency Health and Human Services who determined my case should be investigated for ELDER ABUSE.  

It would appear the doctors on the westside of Los Angeles have a pipeline to one another to inform who I am seeing for medical attention and or trying to get a new primary physician.  I joined an HMO after only having Medicare, but after my various hospital stays from UCLA at approximately $68,000.00 and Providence Saint John at $75,000.00 for my broken hip and elbow, I know at my age I need total insurance coverage.  The term "Do No Harm" should have the statement "To my wallet" from my experience for doctors on the Westside of Los Angeles.

Medicare fraud is a felony.  Performing surgery on a patient just for money is a crime as an assault on the body.  When I went to the FBI, I became a whistleblower in addition to the victim.  Where is someone to go to report illegal, illicit, unsafe, fraud with inside knowledge of a private or public organization?  Whistleblowers are for the safety of the American people and there are laws to protect them.  Thats what I did and I have paid dearly and have nothing in return.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment