Monday, November 15, 2021

I Want To Clarify Why I Have Never Been Jealous Of Anyone

 I have been asked since I posted my Blog on November 10, 2021, "Why am I jealous of Carole Wells Doheny?"  I have  NEVER BEEN JEALOUS of anyone less of all Carole Wells Doheny.  It was a woman by the first name of Anita who said it to me.  Let me set her straight and anyone else who thought that.

First of all, I would suggest you log on to the motion picture IMDB internet and log on JAN WATSON to see what I did as an actress,  As a result of my credits, Tom Lisanti wrote Glamour Girls of Sixties Hollywood 75 Profiles and I am included as one of the 75 women over a ten year period of the 60's.  This  did not include Carole Wells.  Then you should read my Facebook account as Janet Watson Winston.  You should know I am a former Miss Hollywood and Miss California for 1961.

Second,  you should know Carole Wells Doheny assumed my name as her own as of 1987, and as a result I could have died on May 28, 2008 when I under went a radical hysterectomy for cancer and I never had cancer as the CA 125 test proved one week before surgery at UCLA Medical Center. She instigated this surgery with Dr. Oliver Dorigo for her own needs since she can not get insurance with her history of cancer and used my name and Medicare number to schedule the surgery.  I went first and when I was rolled into recovery she was second as Janet Winston  but paid cash and not billed to Medicare that is why she is under investigation by the FBI.

If Anita said to me I was jealous of Carole Wells Doheny only because of her last name - she has a lot to learn.  Based on the circumstances of the death of her first husband Edward  L. Doheny IV, she is banned by the Doheny's and her second husband told her children from her first marriage "She was responsible for their fathers death" as she personally told me when I was her divorce consultant for Survive A Divorce.

I think this run down will explain the title of this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment