Wednesday, November 10, 2021

For All The Women On The Westside of Los Angeles Who Wanted To Have Lunch With Carole Wells Doheny

This is an open letter to all the women who I knew when I lived in Beverly Hills, who wanted to socialize either at lunch or charity functions with Carole Wells Doheny, you are going to be very surprised to find out where her money comes from and it is not from the estate of her sons!

As one woman said to me when I left Beverly Hills and really took me back "You are jealous of Carole Wells Doheny".  I replied "Are you out of your mind?" What all these women did not know was how her husband died and she was banned by the Doheny's as a result.  Why her second husband divorced her with two small children.  She passes $100.00 dollar bills like candy to all when she wants something from them.

She attends charity luncheons and give cashier checks to those charities since she does not have a checking account or credit card.  I know since she has used my name since 1987 all over the United States and Canada.  She is under investigation by federal law enforcement for Medicare fraud as one example.


For all those women who this applies to, I would suggest you check out someone's credibility rather than to be misguided by a name or status.  Garbage is garbage any way you look at it.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment